English "Choffee" Drizzle cookies

So I found a recipe for Heath Brickle Drop cookies on the back of the package...I decided to make them but also make them my own.

what you need:

1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter-softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar (i used dark)
1 TSP vanilla extract
1/2 TSP salt
3 eggs
3 1/2 cups AP flour
2 TSP baking powder
1 package of HEATH bit o' brickle toffee bits

image from cookiemadness.net

in a large bowl cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt.

add eggs, and beat well.

Sift together the flour, baking powder and gradually add to the butter mixture. Beating until blended
add the toffee bits and mix well.

I put sil-pats on my baking sheets, (if not grease lightly) and used a small ice cream scoop to get a uniformed size, I got 42 cookies out of this batch.

bake @ 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.

Put on cooling rack and cool.

THEN (this is the part I decided to make myself)

get some semi-sweet chocolate and melt it in the microwave...the drizzle over the cooled cookies, and wait for them to dry.


AMAZING!! Pictures to follow!!!

Comments

Popular Posts