decorating demo

Hey guys it's been quite a while!
I got laid off about a month ago, and I have been searching for a job.
NO LUCK thus far!!!

I just wanted everyone to know I have a very exciting thing coming up next weekend!
I will be at Tile America in Stamford, CT doing a few decorating demos.
Tile America is having a sorta open house...and they asked me to do some yummy demos of my cakes and stuff.
I think i'm going to do a cupcake demo and a wedding cake assembly demo.
I might show how to decorate cookies...not sure yet. I'm doing research and writing down ideas.
My fiancee is going to help me out my video taping my practice time at home, to get me comfortable with instruction. I'm super excited about it!!

Once I get the flier, I will post it on here.
come by for a sample of my sweets, show support, pass this on to people.
Check out Tile America too!

~@

Comments

Popular Posts