Recipes i'm working on....

Hey everyone...

I thought I'd let you know what I'm working on, and will soon be making and posting.

A friend of mine was telling me about this great bread she makes...daily...she mixes the dough...and puts it in the refrigerator and everyday whenever she feels like having some warm delicious FRESH bread she pulls off whatever amount she wants and pops it in the oven...a little while later amazing bread is ready to be buttered!
I can't WAIT to make this...and share with you guys!

Another thing i am working on is more crock pot/slow cooker meals. I think the crock pot is an amazing tool and can be used for more than just soups and stews.

I am also working on having a vegetarian/vegan/gluten free section posted weekly...with healthy alternatives for those who prefer to NOT eat meat or use gluten products.

And finally a Q+A section...is there a recipe you would like me to make? is there something you would like to know more information about? How to make a specific food,entree,dessert,technique etc?

I also will be starting to take cake orders again soon!!! you can see my cake site HERE

Please don't hesitate to ask me!! That's what I'm here for. I'm always looking to try a recipe or a new food.

Thank you to all my readers for following me, pass my link along to everyone you know!!

AmandaCakes



Comments

Popular Posts